AAP would like to highlight MSU Assistant Professor and Coordinator of the AAP/GYAN Youth Transformation Platform Kwame Yeboah’s recent collaboration with colleagues from @Making Cents International and the @Bureau of Integrated Rural Development at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Ghana, to author Chapter 8 of the report: "Capturing the Synergies Between Youth Livelihoods and Resilient Agri-food Systems". During this meeting, Kwame Yeboah and AAP partners discussed many issues facing agri-food system development in Africa. Some of these topics included:
- Building sustained and resilient agri-food systems in Africa.
- The impacts of youth livelihoods in Africa that are intricately intertwined with the performance of the agri-food systems.
- How to foster youth engagement.
- Address policies that facilitate youth access to productive resources.
- Harnessing youth potential for resilient agri-food systems.
AAP recognizes the significance of the Africa Agricultural Status Report and continues to share our support for Assistant Professor Kwame Yeboah’s work on these vital topics.